Buying New Sea View Condo Development can be complicated especially if you do not have a background in real estate whether in selling or buying. Buying a new property means you have to meet certain legal aspects aside from spending a sizable amount of money for its purchase. Here’s a walk through on the buying process of new properties.
- Hire a real estate property agent. An agent is important when buying a property especially if you are a foreign national who wants to buy a property in another country such as Thailand. The agent will help you communicate with the property owner and in making sure that you get the kind of property suited to your needs including your budget.
- Consult your lawyer. Buying a New Sea View Condo Development requires you to enter into contracts, legal documents and other legalities. There will be papers to sign and payments to complete. It would be best to hire a lawyer who understand local laws and will put your best interest forward especially in protecting your rights and your money.
- Place your payment. There are property developers that require buyers to place their deposit while the building is under construction. There are also those that only require you to pay reservation fees for the property. Discuss with your property agent or lawyer what the payment terms are. Some condos that is ready for occupancy has different payment schemes.
- Review your contract. Before you sing the contract, it is important that you review it thoroughly as it is where the inclusions, provisions and limitations of your condo ownership are stipulated. Discuss with your lawyer the policies and rules in the building and this should include your rights and obligations as part owner of the building.
- Turn-over of property. If you have already signed the papers and all legal aspects were already meted out, the last step in buying property from New Sea View Condo Development is its turn-over. Find out what the process of turnover is and when the property will be handed to you.