Are you planning to develop an app or a site to earn money? Then the best one is currency converter. Currency converters help people in converting one currency to other currency. This is useful for online shopping sites, people who are planning for migrating from one country to another, people dealing with share market and investing in other country trade exchanges and tourism industry. As many industries are using currency converter app, developing it will be a very profitable for your site. If you enter into contract with few clients then you app will have the boom.
If you are looking for ideas about currency converter calculators, have a look at the calculator in the website of KnightsbridgeFX.com. The currency exchange calculator provides up-to-date interbank exchange rates. You can also easily convert any amount of money into the currency of the target country and estimate how much CAD you will require to plan a vacation, rent a property or pay international tuition fee.
Features of a Currency Converter
- As there are many free currency converters available online your app should have more features than converting currency like monitoring, predicting, alarm etc.
- Is your application is going to deal with only conversions or it is also going to work as currency calculator
- Is your application is flexible in connecting from one country analysis to another country.
- User Interface should be easy to use and work. Complex application should also be given with an easy and understandable interface or else users will become reluctant.
- You can also provide feature on suggesting the user when is the best time to exchange.
- Provide a list of banks and foreign exchange agencies, who are the best in a specific place for exchanging our currency with very less amount of charges?
- While designing a currency converter you can use JAVA or Python based application.
- Exchange rate of a currency will continuously change, so you should make a real time information system which will continuously update the values automatically.
- Though you design them to work offline, we should see that the data gets updated on regular basis.
- Design a system that is not biased. So you should get connected to the systems that belong to authenticated sources like government banks. While representing the data you should see that it is in a widely accepted format.
Before you design a currency converter and currency converter calculator app, research kinghtsbridgeFX.com to get an idea about the features of a good currency converter.