Planning a wedding is a stressful event. There are a number of arrangements to be made, guest list to be prepared and bookings to be done. Here are some tips that make organizing destination wedding in Rayong, a quiet beach destination in Thailand.
- The first thing to do while planning a wedding is to prepare a guest list. Having an idea about the approximate number of guests makes it easy to decide a Chinese banquet in Rayong that can accommodate the guests comfortably.
- The next step after preparing the guest list, is to fix your budget for the marriage. Fixing an approximate budget helps you to designate fixed sum to different arrangements. Fixing a budget also enables you to pick the venues, rooms, vendors, catering etc. appropriately. It eliminates the risk of overspending on the wedding.
- Select a reputed Chinese banquet in Rayong that can take care of the catering arrangements. Catering is an important part of wedding planning. Choosing a banquet with catering facilities helps you to focus on other important arrangements, while leaving the catering to the event managers at the banquet.
- Making a uniform kids policy is essential to eliminate hurt feelings among the guests. You can either welcome guests with children or plan an adult only wedding. Choose a Chinese banquet in Rayong at a kid friendly hotel in the city, if you plan to include children in your wedding.
- Coordinate with all the vendor well ahead of time. It is difficult to co-ordinate with the vendors, especially if you are planning a destination wedding. Choose a banquet in Rayong at a hotel that provides wedding packages. The wedding package should include all the important aspects like decoration, cake, catering and room options.
- It is essential to provide hotel facilities for your guests, if you are planning a destination wedding. Select the hotel which offers different rooms across different categories to suit your requirements. Selecting the rooms and the banquet in a single hotel eliminates the stress of organizing transport facilities from the rooms to the wedding venue.
- Hire a Chinese banquet in Rayong that has modern audio visual equipment like LCD screens, mic etc. these arrangements help the guests seated farther to the podium to view the proceedings and pay attention to the ceremony.