AirAsia Flight QZ8501 crashed in the Java Sea on three four days before New Year. It carried 162 people including the plane’s crew. The short trip from Surabaya to Singapore ended tragically after it flew in a stormy weather. Such fate of one of AirAsia’s planes has been a big blow to the business. Investigators’ […]
Author- Nicolas Roy
Identifying current market trends even before they happen is our objective. We encourage you to use our site for sharing information, opinions, analysis and suggestions for our readers.
- With just $50 in his own bedroom, Sabri Suby was able to build Australia’s fastest grown digital marketing agency, King …Read More »
- In late June 2021, Google announced that it’s moving back its plans to block third-party cookies in Chrome. The initiative …Read More »
- Due to a significant increase in online shopping, many retailers are pressured to generate less-than qualified reviews with the hope …Read More »
- Using customer reviews in marketing campaigns is growing in popularity particularly with the presence of social media platforms and third-party …Read More »
- The Australian Computer Society recently published the 2021 iteration of its Digital Pulse report which tracks key trends in the …Read More »